While we do our best to protect your information, Crypto Space Guides cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Many of our advertisers or partners, link from our site to areas on their own sites where they sell their own products and services. If you follow links from our site to others, you should be aware that you are doing business with those other sites, which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Crypto Space Guides has no responsibility or liability for these independent policies (and we may not even know what they are). For more information regarding a site and its privacy policies, check that site.
1.1. The information we collect about you via Google Analytics
We do not collect “personal data” subject to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. While on our site, we automatically log certain information about how you’re using our site.
- Page Information
- URL – the URL of the page on Crypto Space Guides you are viewing
- Title – the title of the page on Crypto Space Guides you are viewing
- Time spent – the time spent on the Crypto Space Guides url you are viewing
- Prior URL – the URL of the page you came from if you clicked a link on that page to visit Crypto Space Guides
- Browser Information
- Browser name – the browser that you are using
- Viewport or Viewing pane – the size of the browser window
- Screen resolution – the resolution of your screen
- Java enabled – whether or not you have enabled java
- Flash version – what version of Flash you are using
- Language – the language settings of your browser
- Device Information
- Device type – whether you are using a computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other device to access Crypto Space Guides
- Operating system – the operating system of your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other device used to access Crypto Sapce Guides
- Anonymized Connection
- Anonymized IP address – your IP address but without the last three digits included (more information available at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en)
- Wireless or internet service provider
You may opt-out of our collection of information referenced in this Section 1.1 through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
1.2. The information we collect about you via other sources
We may place a pixel on pages on our site, or those of our advertisers and partners. This enables us to record that a specific id (which is anonymized) has visited a particular page. This data allows us to analyze and determine our audience’s behavioral characteristics, which helps us to optimize our site, advertisement placement, and marketing focus.
1.3 The information you provide us
We receive your name, email address, and comment or message when you choose to send us a message through the contact form on our site. By contacting Crypto Space Guides, you consent and agree that Crypto Space Guides will receive and may maintain your first name, last name, email address, and comment or message.
2.1. How we use your information
We will use this information in our legitimate interests:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To keep our site safe and secure.
- For measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To keep you informed about products and services similar to the ones you subscribe to.
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Internal research: Cookies (which are discussed further below) and the other information we automatically track are used to help us better understand how our audience uses our site as well as for internal research on users’ demographics and interests.
3.1. How long we keep your information
Except for information provided via the contact form on Crypto Space Guides, we and/or our third-party provider Google maintain access to your information for the greater of 26 months or as long as necessary to fulfill any legal obligations we may have as well as for purposes of processing your information (for example, if you continue to subscribe to one of our services, we will need your information to deliver the service to you). We may also retain aggregate information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us develop and improve our services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
3.2 Information Storage, Maintenance, and Transfer
4.1. Cookies and other technologies
4.3. Cookie Removal and More Information
You can always modify your browser so as not to accept cookies or to notify you when cookies are sent to it. For more information about cookies including removing any or all of your cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Also, if you would like to remove the Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies, please go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ ,respectively. You should be aware that this will affect your Google cookies on all sites, and not just ours.
5.1. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not rent, lend or sell individual information to any third party. Furthermore, we will not disclose any information about individual users, except as described below.
- With your consent.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may employ the services of third party providers to aid us in certain aspects of our operations (such as the distribution of our email products or conducting a survey for us). Depending on the services performed, some of these providers may be provided with information described in Section 1 of this Policy. For example, Google has access to the information described in Section 1.1 because we use Google Analytics as a data processor. These providers are subject to confidentiality agreements which limit their use and disclosure of all information they obtain through their relationship with us.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose the information we collect to protect the rights and property of Crypto Space Guides as well as to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not limited to: (1) Requests by Government Agencies. We will disclose any information we have in our possession to law enforcement or government officials in response to any inquiry or investigation or if in our sole discretion, we believe it is necessary or appropriate in connection with any investigation or activity that is or may be illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability; and (2) Disclosures we are legally required or entitled to make under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court.
We are committed to protecting your information. While we do our best to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the security or privacy policies or the content of such sites.
7.1 European site users have certain rights under certain circumstances:
We do not collect “personal data” subject to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation. In the event that in the future we collect such personal data, European site users have certain rights:
- to be provided with a copy of your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to the further processing of your personal data, including the right to object to marketing (as mentioned in ‘our promotional updates and communications’ section);
- to request that your provided personal data be moved to a third party.
Last Updated: May 26, 2018